Carlton CC COVID Training Guidelines – Updated 27th April 2021
- You MUST NOT attend training if you or any member of your household have COVID 19 symptoms.
- Social distancing of at least two metres must be maintained before and after training.
- Wash hands at home before and after using the outdoor facilities. Bring your own hand sanitiser where possible.
- You must use your own equipment.
- You must leave straight after your session. You MUST NOT stay and socialise.
Club Training – From 26th April
With updated guidelines for cricket we have a slightly new plan for training sessions.
Senior training will now be open to all senior members on a Tuesday AND Thursday 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
We will still train in two bubbles (1/2 XI and 3/4/5 XI) , however, your bubble will now either stay at the nets or stay at the square depending on where your bubble has been allocated for that evening.
Training bubbles are not allowed to mix at any point… before, during or after training.
It is very important that we continue to follow all guidelines.
Women’s training will continue to be Fridays 6pm to 8pm
Details for booking have been circulated on the player’s WhatsApp and via Pitchero.
Training at Other Times
Nets are still available to book, for all members, outwith of squad sessions.
All 4 nets can be in use, however, the club rule is a MAXIMUM of 2 households per net for sessions where there is no coach/Covid monitor present. Please do not mix with other nets.
Bookings can be made here using the club’s booking system:-