Junior subscriptions have been considerably simplified compared to previous years.
“Junior” means a child playing for a junior team, ie born after 1st September 2006. Juniors will often play for senior teams too, but they remain juniors while they are still playing for a junior team.
If you have any questions on subscriptions, please contact Martin Firth through Pitchero, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paying your subscription
We collect subscriptions through Pitchero, in 4 equal monthly payments due non 1 February, March, April and May. Your subscription payment will be assigned to you through Pitchero. To pay it:
- Using the mobile app, tap the shopping trolley icon at the foot of the page, you will see susbcriptions listed there.
- Using a browser, navigate to https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/carltoncc/payments
If you need any additional explanation, or you think we have assigned the wrong subscription to you, please contact Martin Firth.
|Carlton Cubs (P1)
|To be determined
|Softball (P2-P5 and Girls)
|Hardball (Girls, U12, U14 & U16)
|Uplift for playing senior cricket
- All softball, under-12 development and under-12 players receive a playing shirt included in their subscription.
- Players in the under-12 development squad initially pay £110. If they are invited to join an under-12 team, they will be asked for a £25 uplift to match the hardball subscription.
- Players in Girls hardball, U14 and U16 squad also need to purchase a playing shirt. These are available through Pitchero. The club has a limited number of shirts which can be loaned to players who do not have one.
- Older junior players often join senior training and play in senior league teams. These players are asked for an additional £50 subscription. Players for senior teams need a club playing shirt – which is different from the junior playing shirt. These can be purchased from Bruntsfield Sports – see https://carltoncc.co.uk/playing-and-leisure-wear/.