Carlton offers an array of subscriptions to its junior members and their families. Which one you choose depends mostly on how many cricketers you have in your family.
In outline (details below):
- Choose a base subscription
- Optionally choose add-ons to your base subscription.
“Junior” means a child playing for a junior team, ie born after 1st September 2005. Juniors will often play for senior teams too, but they remain juniors while they are still playing for a junior team.
If you have any questions on subscriptions,please contact email@example.com.
Paying your subscription
We collect subscriptions through Pitchero. Your subscription payment will be assigned to you through Pitchero, probably around 1 April. To pay it:
- Using the mobile app, tap the shopping trolley icon at the foot of the page, you will see susbcriptions listed there.
- Using a browser, navigate to https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/carltoncc/payments
If you need any additional explanation, or you think we have assigned the wrong subscription to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The simple version
For most Carlton juniors, the subscription is quite straightforward.
- If you have just one cricketer in the family, and you don’t want a gate fob, choose an individual subscription.
- If you have more than cricketer, choose a family subscription. Read the Add-on subscriptions sections below to see what set of subscriptions you need.
- Don’t worry if you think your situation might change during the season, we can always change your subscription later.
Base subscription types
All members must be covered by a base subscription. There are two types: individual and family.
These subscriptions are suitable for families with a single junior player, where the parents want to do no more that to come along to Grange Loan to watch their child play, or to take part in a social activity.
- Softball squads (Girls Softball, P2/3, P4, P5): £105
- Girls Hardball squad: £115
- Under-12 squads: £115
- Under-14 and Under-16 squads: £130
These subscriptions are suitable for families with more than one junior player, or families where one or both parents want to take a more active part in the club, for example coming to Grange Loan with their children to play cricket on the outfield, or in the nets. A family subscription on its own does not entitle a parent to play for a senior team, but add-on subscriptions are available for that (below).
- Family with one junior: £140
- Family with two juniors: £190
- Family with three or more juniors: £215
Older juniors, typically in the Girls Hardball, Under-14 and Under-16 squads will have one or two additional charges.
- Playing shirts: £12 (Girls Hardball), £21 (U14) or £25 (U16). All players must have a Carlton blue playing shirt in order to play in matches. We will add this charge on to the subscription for all Girls Hardball, U14 and U16 players. You can opt-out if you think this is unreasonable or unnecessary.
- Senior uplift: £25. Players who expect to attend senior training, or play a significant number of matches for senior sides, will be asked to pay an additional £25. We will identify players to whom this will apply, and add this charge to the subscription.
You can choose a number of add-ons to extend a family subscription. These are all optional, and can be added later in the season – for example, if a parent unexpectedly starts playing for a senior team, you can add the add-on subscription for that later.
Family members can optionally get a gate fob, to allow them to access Grange Loan at any time. This is an annual charge. Individual members are not eligible for a gate fob.
- Gate fob: £10
There is an additional £5 charge for replacing a lost or broken gate fob.
Add-on subscriptions for playing parents
These additional subscriptions are for families where one or more parent also wants to play for a senior team. They are valid only with a family subscription.
- Playing mother: £60
- Occasional playing father: £80
- Regular playing father: £125
“Occasional” and “Regular” are not tightly defined, but a rule of thumb is that an Occasional player expects to play no more than a third (about 6) of the weekends in the summer.
Add-on subscription for young students
This additional subscription is for families with young students aged 16-18 who are still in full-time education. They are valid only with a family subscription.
- Young Student member (age 16 – 18): £50
There are some cases which are not covered by the standard subscriptions payable through Pitchero.
Some families also have dog walking subscriptions. These are not handled here, please contact email@example.com.