Booking for SUMMER CRICKET CAMPS NOW OPEN!!
- Bat/ball skills, games, races and lots and lots of FUN!
- Suitable for beginners and more experienced Kwik cricketers.
- Players must have completed primary 1 to attend this camp
- Older players on the Kwik camps may play some hardball cricket if the coaches deem it appropriate.
T20 Hardball for ages 10 to 14yrs
- Players must have previous experience to attend this camp
- Develop Batting, Bowling and Fielding skills including T20 skills such as…
- Scoops (“Dilshans”)
- Reverse sweeps
- Slower balls
- Range Hitting
- Learn tactics and competing under pressure in a T20 tournament across the week.
For T20 Hardball we are back to full days 9am to 4pm (Mon to Thurs) with a 12:30 finish on Fridays (£210)
If in any doubt, please contact Stevie to see which camp is most appropriate.
Spaces are still available in selected camps – please contact Stevie at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about spaces.